Physical Therapy Services
DOT Medical Exam and
Commercial Motor Vehicle Certification
Private Pay Only
Helping Patients to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in Michigan
Don't let the process of how to get a medical marijuana card in Michigan be an overwhelming experience. Allow our professional staff at Natural Therapy Centers to guide you through the process of obtaining your medical marijuana card in Michigan. We have simplified the process for obtaining a medical marijuana card near you, into four easy steps
1) Provide a copy of your Medical Records
Download and sign medical release form
Fax to 877-793-1700 or
2) Medical Marijuana Card Pre-Qualification
We coordinate a review of your medical records with a licensed Physician to assess whether you pre-qualify based on your debilitating medical condition in compliance with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act (MMMA)
3) Medical Marihuana Physician Certification
We coordinate an appointment with a licensed physician to complete your certification in compliance with MMMA.
4) Application for Registry Identification Card Review
We help you to go through the checklist to make sure you have everything you need to submit your application.
b) Appropriate Patient/Caregiver Fees
c) Proof of MI Residency
d) Physician Certification Form
- Our Natural Therapy Centers team will help you to go through the checklist to make sure you have everything you need to submit your application for a Michigan Medical Marijuana Card.