Education / FAQ's

about Michigan Marijuana Doctors and Certification Process

Our team at Natural Therapy Centers have heard them all! Things like…..

·       Can you walk me through the process of how to get a Medical Weed Card in Michigan?

·       Is there a list of Michigan Medical Marijuana Doctors?

·       How does the entire process work and how much will a Michigan Medical Marijuana                               Certification cost me?


Check out our FAQ’s to find the answer to these questions and much more. Rest assured, Natural Therapy Centers is the authority on the Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification process!

DISCLAIMER: "The answers provided are not meant to be a substitute for legal advice."

Click to get the latest info regarding Michigan Medical Marihuana Regulation 

  • izahoor

How do I register a minor (under the age of 18) with the Michigan Medical Marihuana Program (MMMP)?

The parent or legal guardian of a minor patient (under 18 years old) must submit, in one envelope, a complete MMMP Minor Application Packet, which can be found on our website at

  • A complete Application Form

  • Two (2) complete Physician Certification Forms signed by two (2) different physicians (the forms are part of the Application Packet)

  • A complete Declaration of Person Responsible Form (the form is part of the Application Packet)

  • Proof of parentage or legal guardianship (a copy of minor’s government-issued birth certificate)

  • Proof of Michigan residency for the minor’s parent or legal guardian, which means one of the following:

  • A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid, lawfully obtained Michigan driver license issued under the Michigan vehicle code, 1949 PA 300, MCL 257.1 to 257.923, or

  • A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid, lawfully obtained Michigan personal identification card issued under 1972 PA 222, MCL 28.291 to 28.300, or

  • A copy of the parent or legal guardian’s valid Michigan voter registration

  • Note: If you submit a voter registration as proof of Michigan residency, you must submit proof of your identity for verification purposes. Proof of identity can be any government-issued document that includes your name and date of birth.

  • Note: We will not accept an expired driver license or personal identification card.

  • The $85 required application fee (check or money order made payable to: State of Michigan- MMMP)


Recent Posts

See All

Do I Need To Follow Up With My Doctor?

You finally have your registration card after getting a physician certification and submitting the application/fees to the State. Should you follow up with your physician or wait till your certificati

Why is marihuana spelled with an "h" instead of a "j"?

The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is frequently asked why marihuana is spelled with an “h” instead of a ”j.” Both spellings, marijuana and marihuana are acceptable. Many in the industr

Tel: (877) 200-7711

Fax: (877) 793-1700

© 2018 Natural Therapy Centers , All Rights Reserved

24001 Orchard Lake Rd.

Suite 140 A

Farmington, MI 48336

Natural Therapy Centers